Friday, September 18, 2009

A fantastic podcast from Nadia Bolz-Weber

I know that all of my readers are getting tired of me saying "Every Lutheran should read (or listen to) this" but I'm finding more amazing public witness by Lutherans than I have ever seen before. Let's keep it up friends!

Nadia Bolz-Weber (who I first encountered in this book my mom gave me, and then through her "Sarcastic Lutheran" blog) is a Lutheran pastor after my own heart and recntly recorded a really great podcast with fellow "Outlaw Preacher" Khad Young.

So, Lutherans (and others), listen to this if you feel like it, no pressure: http://www.khad.com/post/189104518/outlaw-preachers-precast-nadia-bolz-weber-this

Also, Twitter folks can check out the loosly defined community of Outlaw Preachers by searching #outlawpreachers. There's a Facebook group too.

No comments:

Post a Comment